Friday, February 05, 2010

why am I up at 5am?

I opened my eyes. 5am on the dot. Fine I'll brave the cold to relieve my screaming bladder. I can't sleep. My one day to sleep in a bit, and I can't sleep. I try. I try some more. I wake up my husband, oopps. and try some more to sleep. There are too many things racing through my mind right now. Camp. Packing. Coffee date. Car in shop. Money. Go to sleep. It's 6:30, I give up.

I'm up now, and the snow covered mountains look so inviting. I can't wait to be up there, in the snow. Praying that it doesn't snow on us during the drive. Praying we are all safe. Praying that Matt's car gets out of the shop on time. Praying that my kids have an amazing weekend, and that they lean something. I can't wait, I feel like a kid on christmas morning. Except not only am I going to camp, I'm responsible for 8 kids that aren't mine. If something happens, its on me. Perhaps that is why I can't sleep, so I'm blogging instead.

I have been on a blogging rampage lately, and I kinda like it. It feels good to be creative again. To post, instead of just write. While I'm at camp I have scheduled two posts, hopefully that will work... I haven't done that before. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: