Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Today is the day set aside to make sure that your special someone knows that you love them. To celebrate your love and to enjoy each other. This valentines day is special to me because it is the first one that I am celebrating as a MARRIED woman. I love my husband. I love calling him my husband. I love being able to spend tons of time with him, and showing him how much I love him. My husband is the person who keeps me level headed, the one who keeps me sane, the one whom I depend on in every season of my life. He is crazy and wacky, a nerd and a geek. He is funny and can drive me crazy, but I love him all the same. Thank you babe for loving me (even though you hate it when I get camera happy)!
I also like to remember the person who has always loved me and always will. The one who died for me. The one who sacrifice for me. The one who knows me better than I know myself. Jesus, thank you for loving me and for everything you do for me!



No comments: