Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Walt Wednesday

I am going to start a new weekly posting here, called "Walt Wednesdays" Disney has been a huge part of my life, and so each week, I'd like to post a quote from Walt Disney himself, and take a little time to talk about it. I will always cite where I got the quote, and hope that it is a reliable one as I was unable to find an Disney archive of fun quotes (other than books that I do not own). As someone who works with children I feel that much can be learned from this man who has created so much joy for so many children.

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney
(from brainyquote )


How big can you dream. What do you see yourself doing in 5 years? What do you see in your head as something that you wish you could do? Dreams are often fun, usually we dare only to imagine what could be. What if we made our dreams come to life? What if we dared to make our dreams work? I'm not saying that we have a fairy godmother who will magically make us into a princess, but what if we took this as a motivation to literally MAKE and DO our dreams. What dreams do you have that you want to come true?

No comments: