Saturday, February 27, 2010

We are moving!

Matt and I signed a new lease yesterday for an apartment that is 400 feet away from our current apartment. It is a bit more money a month, and a smaller living/dinning room, however... it has:
a nicer patio, bigger bedroom, bigger kitchen, a pantry, a dishwasher. an extra half bath, views of the mountains, new tile, counters, sinks and carpets and its a TWO STORY TOWN HOUSE! So I think we win! It is part of the same complex we have been living in, and we love our on site manager, and the owner, so its a great fit. It also means we are moving THIS WEEK. So last minute, so not me! I'm now franticly trying to pack, and deep clean the apartment and prepare us to move. Also I have two weddings in the next 3 weeks. A dear friend and roomie from College as well as my husbands cousin, whom ironically caught the garter at our wedding in september.

Please excuse my crazies the next few weeks.

4 comments:

Iva Messy said...

Congratulations on the new apartment!!

Sarah Ann said...

sweet blog! :)

Sarah Ann sarahannrogers.com

Ashley said...

Iva, Thanks! We are so excited

Ashley said...

Sarah Ann Thanks! I'm going to check yours out!