Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A weekly post?

I have been thinking about a weekly post or two lately as I have been sticking with my blog and loving it.

Some ideas that I have seen are:
Manly Monday (giving props to your man)
TMI Thursday (tell a story that has TMI in it)
Tunes Tuesday (Talk about your tunes)
TV Tuesday (Talk about current TV shows)
Talk'n Tuesday/Thursday (random updates and general talk)
Way back Wednesday (something from your past, story etc)
Food Friday (Show a new recipe, restaurant, or meal that you ate that week)
Wordless Wednesday (picture post w/ no words)
Thankful Thursday (Post something your thankful for)
Five Things Friday (post five things that most people don't know about me)

I have one that I came up with on my own that will debut tomorrow. What is your vote? What do you think I should do?

Also, I just added a question box on my blog so that you can ask me any question you want. I will answer it via blog 5 at a time. So feel free to ask, the sooner you do the sooner you will see it answered.

2 comments:

katie virginia said...

what i great idea! i was going to list which ones i like, but i like so many of them!!

Ashley said...

Katie,
I know I created one on my own, (Walt Wednesday) but I was thinking about doing one more (maybe two), and I can't figure out which ones I like best. There are so many fun things to blog about!