Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What would you like to hear about?

So I have successfully made it 1/2 the month of posting 1 blog every day! It is exciting and challenging. I wont lie, I scheduled many of the posts ahead of time so that I know that they will get posted on the right day. The reason for this is two fold. Number one, I have no clue of knowing when I will/would (see this is where the scheduling is a bit tricky) go into labor. Therefore I wanted to make sure that I would still be able to have a post a day for all of you. Number two, I don't have internet at my home. I type the post at home, and then transfer them and schedule them to blogger while I'm at work. I especially have to do this for Friday's and Saturdays because I unless I go to starbucks or my parents, there is no way that I will have access to the internet.

I have several interesting blog post planed for the rest of the month. Ok, fine, so they are interesting to me, and hopefully you will enjoy/appreciate them as well. However, I would like to know if any of my readers have something they would like me to write about in particular. You can post a comment for this post, or if you are shy (since I don't a annoynomus llowcomments due to spam) you can use my formspring on the right hand side of my blog. I am not in any way saying that I WILL write about your suggestions, I am just curious to know what my few readers would like to hear about. So please, don't be shy and give me some writing ideas that YOU would find interesting!

No comments: