Thursday, November 04, 2010

Warning, TMI - Pregnancy story

So last night I felt a "gush". I knew my water hadn't broken, but I felt like it may be leaking. I thought it a fluke and moved on. I went home, laid down for 30 min and then stood up again, I felt a little fluid. So I tried it again, and then we ended up deciding to go get checked out just incase my water was leaking. We went to the L&D (labor and delivery) department of the hospital and they hooked me up on some monitors. I was contracting every 2-4 minutes. Which I had been feeling but they weren't very strong. Then they did the exam and I found out I was 3 cm. At 4cm they keep you. They tested the fluid and it wasn't amitotic fluid which is a good thing, meaning I don't have a leak. I was given the option to stay, but I chose to go home. The contractions weren't strong enough. Basically, I have been contracting every 4-7 minutes for the last day. However they are not strong, which means I'm not really in labor, but I kind am. It is really frustrating. I want them to go away, or I want to go into labor. PICK ONE! I am so not a fan of these stupid contractions, but I know that I have to have them, so it would be really nice if they were productive. Matt is convinced I'm going into labor this weekend, but I'm not to sure. It would be really nice to, but at the same time, I really don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time it would be nice. Who knows when it is gonna happen maybe this weekend, maybe next but for sure by the one after.

No comments: