Sunday, November 07, 2010

Things about me #41-60

41. I totally have a slight form of OCD. But I am OCD about my OCD, and refuse to give into it, which means that I leave things messy on purpose sometimes just so that I have to deal with it. However, when I'm stressed out, I will realize that I have organized things in my OCD way without realizing it.

42. I went to counseling for 2 years while in college. I spent a lot of money on it (when else can you get counseling for $12 an hour), but it was totally worth it and changed my perspective on myself.

43. I love being outdoors. Parks, beaches, mountains, desert you name it. I find beauty in God's creation, and enjoy being in it.

44. I have a love hate relationship with shopping. When I need to find something I can't, and when I'm "just looking" I spend money I don't need to spend. Why is that?

45. Growing up I wanted to be just like Nancy Drew and solve crime.

46. I have a fascination with mysteries. I love watching any crime drama show/movie and many books about it. I don't know why.

47. My family is a little bit crazy, but I love them anyways!

48. I hate being asked what my favorite movie or book is. I don't have any one favorite, I love far to many to have just one.

49. I'm not a music person. I enjoy music, and know there are some things that I don't enjoy, however I could really take it or leave it.

50. I'm really trying to figure out if I can come up with 50 more random things. It's more challenging than it looks.

51. My extended family are in a feud on my mom's side. It really sucks. We used to have 20+ people over for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now, everyone is refusing to come over and making other plans. It really sucks that my baby will not get to experience that.

52. One of the coolest trips I ever took was a 5,000+ car trip w/ my grandma. We drove from southern cali, to Seattle to Montana, to South Dakota, to Colorado and back in 3 weeks!

53. Growing up I always wanted a cat. When I finally got one in 8th grade, she didn't like me at all.

54. I have always wondered why people find gossip mags and celebrities lives so interesting.

55. Social networks make my life easier and harder at the same time

56. I totally am a total Mac geek now. I love my mac book pro and my iPhone. I would love an ipad, however they are expensive and it is something I can't justify.

57. Matt and I don't have internet or cable at our apartment.

58. I am a hopeless romantic.

59. I LOVE to go antique shopping. Even if I don't buy anything, I love looking at old stuff.

60. Someday I want to have really cool view from my home. Mountains, beach, desert doesn't matter, just something that I can look at God's creation every day.

No comments: