Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So tell me about you...

I have just spent the last few days giving you way too much personal and completely random information about myself. I hope that in a little way it helps you understand me as a person better. Now I want to know about you as my readers. Please tell my a few random things about yourself and introduce yourself to me if I don't know you. I know I have a few quiet lurkers and I would love to know who you are, so please say hi! Also to my friends, try and come up with random stuff that I don't already know about you. :D

2 comments:

Ticklish Nymph said...

I'm not as healed as many people think, but I'm not as hurt anymore.

I want to have redheaded twins someday.

I've always felt like I should be going overseas to work in poor areas, specifically with child prostitutes over there (though I should do that here as well).

I *really* enjoy chick-flicks. Almost too much to admit, so I don't.

I enjoy getting tattooed and want more, and some piercings XD

I believe in fairies and other worlds outside of our own (the universe is WAY too big for us to think we're the only living things around).

And....

I secretly want the Doctor to come take me on an adventure. Or Jack Sparrow. Not sure which. ;)

Unknown said...

I've loved reading these facts about you! And btw, I'm Carolyn, your former wife and current lover ;-) I'm working on a little list of facts for ya as well!