Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Things about me #81-100


81. I love sleeping with the window open, fresh cool night air is amazing. However I could do without my noisy neighbors.

82. I am a flip flop girl. I love my reefs and wear them all the time. Thankfully I live in Southern Cali and can wear them year round.

83. I have severe allergies. If you give me something with almonds in it, I will need to be rushed to the ER before I can no longer breath.
84. Butterflies and rainbows make me smile.

85. I love classic movies. Roc Hudson, Doris day, Tony Curtis, Jack Lemon, Jimmy Stewart need I say more?

86. I speak French. I'm not fluent, but I still practice and read in it as much as possible.

87. Growing up I loved to babysit, I got to play with kids and make money.

89. I write poetry, but am not brave enough to share it with anyone.

90. I have found a new love of coupon cutting, it is amazing. I save $5-$15 per shopping trip just by spending 20ish minutes a week cutting and organizing. TOTALLY worth it!

91. My bible is one of the things I cherish the most, it has tons of markings in it from the last several years.

92. Technology (much like social networking) has made my life easier and more challenging. Sometimes I think the amish have the right idea

93. I have always had a fascination with secret passageways. Someday I want to design my own home and create hidden passages and rooms.

94. I love inspirational quotes. Well some of them, others annoy me greatly, and you never know which ones are going to be which.

95. My "little" brother is 6'10'' a full foot taller than me.

96. I think that the idea of community is wonderful, however living with people isn't always the easiest.

97. I love sports, but rarely participate any more.

98. I love internet communities, but often I participate as an onlooker.

99. My blog is called "There is something about..." because originally my plan was to make random observations from my mind.

100. I love my blog, and wonder who all reads it...

3 comments:

Ticklish Nymph said...

I do! ^_^

Unknown said...

I do too! :-)

Ashley said...

Aww you girls are awesome! I love you ladies!