Wednesday, September 07, 2005

so today...

Many good things happend!!!

...I had an actual phone conversation with my brother and that wasn't just at surface level!!!
...I spent a glorious hour in Creek park, reading and writing in my journal
...I spoke w/ Janelle in French, and went for a "coffe talk" w/ her
...I went for Coldstones w/ Shelley
...I had no classes
...I spent time reading and relaxing
...I got med's to help me feel better
...I am learning more and more about my wonderful Savior
...I started Ambassador's again today
...I worked (yes this is a good thing)
...I did NO school work!
...I got to spend some time w/ friends

Yes today was a good day indeed... Even though there is a TON of drama in my life, I praise God for the good things and will remember even when days are seemingly horrible, there is always a list of praises and good things because I serve a good and perfect God.

No comments: