Friday, September 16, 2005

chapel today

Another Chapel post... hmmm interesting

Today we walked in to chapel in silence and were told to prepare our hearts... I spent some of it in prayer some of it trying to figure something out that have been going on in my own life(ask me and I will tell you, some of you may or may not know). The last annaligy really got me, because it is SOOO true in my life. Only .1% of the levies (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) broke in New Orleans causing the massive devistation. In regards to the last chapter of Phillipians... if we let one little thing cloud our minds or our hearts... it could mean massive devistation. The enemy is always looking for the perfect moment when your gaurd is down and when you can simply slip up. The Evil one is always watching and waiting to get you when you are down or not expecting it... Lord, I have had so many little slip ups that could have been truly devistating. Thank you for protecting me from the worst. Help me to always live as if Heaven is my home, and always focus on you. Keeping my life in line w/ your word and living your will for my life, no matter what that is. Its not for my glory but for yours that I live my life, help me to remember that. I love you Lord
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments: