Monday, September 19, 2005

So I discoverd this weekend that my mom has to have another back surgury... I think that is what is bothering me the most right now... well ya its a long story but we have been fighting Workmans Comp for 7 years to get her the proper treatment... however, they keep being huge pains. If you could keep my family in your prayers that would be awesome. The first surgery had my mom in bed for a month strait... we had to rent a hospital bed and keep it in the living room so she could be a part of the family and so she could get out of bed. I had seeing my mom in pain... and i know she is in alot. Lets hope she can find a Dr, who will tell WC the results of the tests, and that she can find a good surgen, since hers moved down here and she needs to do post- op things w/ a dr. Though maybe she could crash in my room (j/k Mandy and Laura)... :) But ya, Dan is leaving siren...My friends are hurting and I can't help... I need sleep... huge project due 2morrow and I feel like I have done absolutely nothing... again, tons to do... I must run sleep is what I need now. Please keep me and my family in your prayers... this is a very hard, and emotional time for me.

No comments: