Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So I still avoid the lobby, I don't mean to really, I just do… Maybe its me, maybe I just don't fit in any more, or maybe I am avoiding people still… which is a possibility. I just don't really know how to feel… I am so frazzled, so upset, so sad, so joyus, so everything at once I don't know how to react. I have so much to be thankful for and so much to morn. I just am so unsure of myself that I don’t know what to do, or how to act.

Lord,

Help me I don't know anything about me. You know me better than I could ever know myself. You know every moment, every thought, every word, every everything I know or do. Please help me to trust you more, and lean on you so that you are the one supporting my every step. You are my air, you are my life, you are my everything… help me to live like I really believe that. Praise you Father for you are good.

In Jesus name,

Ash

No comments: