Thursday, March 04, 2010

The move day is tomorrow

Tomorrow, we are moving. We have friends coming over to help us tomorrow. However, we went by the new place last night, and it isn't ready for us! They gave us the keys and it wasn't ready. At first they told us that we could have a week to move our stuff, I thought that was fair, since they are loosing rent on our apartment, but the one we are moving into wasn't ready on the 1st. Well we found out yesterday that when we got the keys we need to be out by Monday morning. This would be ok, if I didn't have a wedding to go to out of town on Saturday, and I didn't work on Sunday...

So now, NOTHING is packed, I mean I have NOTHING in packed, the only boxes that have things in them are the boxes that never got unpacked when we moved in. So tonight, instead of going to the Alice in Wonderland midnight showing, and all day tomorrow, I will be franticly packing and moving. Have you ever moved with out packing? My wonderful husband seems to think that because we are only moving 400 feet, we don't need to pack anything. *sigh palm face* My need to organize and do this in a orderly manor, with none of my dishes breaking. Is that too much to ask? I really love my hubby but we are so different in this whole prepared vs fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants thing, stuff like this makes it a challenge.

No comments: