Monday, March 22, 2010

I know that my blog has been mostly what I consider "fluff" bits lately. I really do apologize for that. I have been so incredibly busy, AND on top of that, I have so much going on in my life that I can't blog about, it makes writing about me right now difficult. I promise that I will return to my blog with good posts soon, but for now here is an update of what had been going on.

1. We moved, and love our new place. However we are so NOT unpacked, it has now become an explosion of rummaged through boxes. *sigh

2. We have been to 2 weddings this month, the most recent this past weekend.

3. Matt is gone all week this week, working for his uncle 6.5 hrs away from me. At least it is money, (which honestly we desperately need right now) but I will miss him terribly!

4. I'm really excited about Easter this year, I am pulling out all the stops at work, and it's looking like we get to have some good family time as well.

5. Our lives are changing in a big way soon and I want to talk about it. Oh, do I WANT to talk about it, but I can't right now. Not until certain things happen first. Soon, very soon you will hear about it... but until then my lips are sealed.

Sorry for the quick and randomness, I promise a good post later...

4 comments:

Suzy said...

oh boy! 6.5 hours away! that sucks.. but you KNOW I KNOW how that feels! If you ever want someone to talk to about it or hangout for a weekend I'm your girl! Love you!

Ashley said...

Suzy,

How I wish that I was in the OC so we could hang out! Fortunately Matt is coming back Friday (hopefully), so we are going to spend the weekend relaxing. But you and your hubby should take a weekend and come visit! It's beautiful weather right now! :)

RosienSean said...

God is being so good to you both and I am excited for everything that is happening in your lives! :) Can't wait to see u guys!!! :)

Ashley said...

We can't wait to see you either! :D