Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hidden Mickey's

I miss Disneyland, I miss it a TON right now. This is the longest I have gone without going to "the Park" since I was in middle school. I really don't know what to do about it. It doesn't look like I'll be going anytime soon. So for now, I will just look at this picture. It is one of my FAVORITE Hidden Mickey's in Disneyland. I was lucky enough to snap a picture of it last year while I was there. Enjoy, and maybe next time you go, you will be able to spot it.

2 comments:

katie virginia said...

i know what you mean. i miss disneyland soooo much! i keep talking to my friends about wanting to go!

Ashley said...

I have friends who go all the time, I am just currently 2 hours away, and pretty strapped for cash as my hubby is currently not working. It is a wonderful place though. :)