Friday, March 12, 2010

Finally Friday

If you haven't heard me say it before, I LOVE FRIDAYS. They are my FAVORITE day of the week. Here are the top five reasons why I love Fridays:

1. It's my day off. Well mostly, about 2-3 time a month, I have an event in the evening, but its only 4 hours, and ALWAYS fun and never feels like work.

2. It's my day of sleeping in, or at least, laying in bed snuggling with my hubby longer than usual and enjoying our typical Friday breakfast of Cinnamon rolls.

3. It's my day to catch up. I get to bake, do laundry, clean the house, organize, prepare blog posts for the week and try and figure out what needs to happen for the next week.

4. Its my day of rest. I try and spend a good portion of Fridays doing nothing, or at least watching TV/veging/goofing off. This helps keep me sane the rest of the week

5. I can stay up as late as I want! Saturday nights I need to be in bed early, as I have work at 7am on Sunday mornings, but Friday night is a time when I can stay up late, that is, I would if I ever had a good reason too.

So there you have it, 5 reasons as to why I love Fridays!

No comments: