Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So the last week has been insane!

The past week has been crazy and fun!

Monday 2/14:
My hubby and I had a quiet dinner at home and went out for froyo together with our little one. I had the most amazing roses and we exchanged cards. We also stopped by my parents to see my uncle who had flown in the previous night from South Dakota.

Tuesday 2/15:
Life group! We had a new couple and are super excited to have them join our group!

Wednesday 2/16:
My work day, at the church until 8:30, then home and getting the little one to bed.

Thursday 2/17:
Went to my parents strait after work as my Aunt had flown in from South Dakota the previous night and spent the evening with family. We didn't leave until after 9pm

Friday 2/18:
Ran errands, and hung out with my family all day. Aunt and Uncle from Seattle flew in, and so ALL of my dad's siblings w/ their respective spouse and parents were all staying at my parents house. So the hanging out went late into the night.

Saturday 2/19:
Went to my brother's big basketball game, and MAN was it a GREAT game. We beat the undefeated team in our league. We haven't beaten them for the last 6 years, and it was a HUGE upset. The game was SO loud I had to take the little man out to the lobby because he couldn't take the noise. We then got home at 1am

Sunday 2/20:
I left for work at 7, and Max was getting dedicated (pictures to come). So we had TONS of family, and I was also working so it was insane. The pastor (my boss) who married us, pronounced our last name wrong! I so though I was over that when I got married to an "easy" last name but apparently not. lol.

Monday 2/21:
Matt and I had the day off together! First one in like a month and for the next month. We spent it apartment shopping as our lease is up at the end of next month. If we want to give a 3o day notice we have until next monday to do so. It was a long and stressful day, ending w/ dinner at my parents again.

Basically we spent the whole week w/ family at my parents and got home late and totally messed up our poor little man's sleeping pattern. :( Hopefully we will get it back on track this week. I have tons to blog about, and lots of pictures, once they get loaded/ I get them from others.

No comments: