Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Ridiculous!


I'm sorry but I find this really dumb. (Sorry for the bad photo, I couldn't stop moving or I would have had a crying child). I was at the mall this past week with a friend, enjoying dinner and strolling (that word seems so much more appropriate when you are actually using a stroller tee hee hee). Sorry, back to the point. What mall puts flowers on their tables? I mean seriously, who waters these babies? How many of them walk off each day? The food court looked like a flower shop, not a mall food court. While I appreciate the ascetic value that flowers bring, I would much rather the money be spent on giving discounts to retailers so they can give bigger discounts to me. I mean, as much as I love flowers and as pretty as they are, is this really necessary? Nope, I personally deem it ridiculous. Also, we heard a rumor that the only reason they were out was that the Westfield powers to be were in the area, and may pop by for a visit. Which may make it more understandable, but never the less it is still ridiculous!

No comments: