Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wedding Day- fun pictures


So I finally married the love of my life on September 5th 2009. The day started pretty early for me as my hair appointment was at 7:30. We then went to the wedding venue Woodhaven Country club, and started the rest of the getting ready process. Miss Alexa did my makeup
Then I got to get into my beautiful wedding gown... which had been sitting in a closet for nearly the entire 2+ year engagement!


I had real buttons on it, so my girls had to button them all up, it was really great to have so many wonderful friends around me as I was getting ready.



Here is a close up shot of my train, garter and shoes. Yes I wore flip-flops!



A glamor shot of my dress, this is why I love it, look at the back!
FINALLY the time came, and my daddy got to walk me down the aisle to Star wars... all of Matt's friends thought I was the coolest! Don't worry I took the pretty part from the ceremony at the end of the 6th and cut if off before the them song started. :)

We were blessed to have my boss, and pastor Mark do the ceremony for us. It was really simple and sweet.
Both Matt and I REALLY enjoyed this part. Lol, I was so not expecting him to be so passionate! We both decided that our favorite part of the wedding was being pronounced man and wife, and then hearing the applause and cheers from our family and friends as we were presented.
We had the MOST AWESOME cake ever! There were hidden Mickey's on it!
Here is one of the portrait pics...
We ate...
Danced...
and RAN FOR IT!
We are now enjoying our happily after.

All of these pictures were captured by the amazing Katie McGiohn!

Formal shots coming soon!

No comments: