Monday, April 04, 2011

fan wear


So we are getting back a fair amount of our taxes this year due to our fabulous bundle of joy. While I will not disclose the exact amount, it did cause both Matt and I to go, kiss him and thank him. But who am I kidding, I will kiss that kid just because he smiles at me.

Anyways, I recently stumbled on an etsy shop, and it is AMAZING. I want EVERYTHING. Ok, so maybe I don't want everything. I want it in the sense that it is really freaking awesome, but I'm already trying to get rid of extra "stuff" we have and declutter our homes. Anyways here are a few of my favorite things from this shop (go there for more fabulousness), perhaps I could talk the hubby into just one small item, especially if it is for him.

Can't you just see Matt wearing this shirt? (HAHAHAHA)

Couldn't you see this hanging in my kitchen?


Or a scarf with my FAVORITE literary proposal on it? *swoon*



I :heart: pride and prejudice! This is some pretty cool stuff, I'm just saying. No, I do not know the owner of this etsy shop. No, I am not receiving anything for writing this. I'm just sharing some cool stuff I came across.

No comments: