Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I feel like I have been keeping things constantly in motion. Everything is spinning around me and its all I can do to touch it and keep it from crashing down. I have an overwhelming work load before I go on maternity leave. I don't want things to come crashing down while I'm gone, but at the same time I need to trust that the people I'm leaving in charge will do a good job. I know that they will, but I'm a control freak. My poor hubby has been doing most of the house work, because I'm sooo tired at night after work. We are so busy with things after work hours, it is amazing to me that I get anything done. I have been dropping the "ball" of relationships lately. I need to send some emails and make some calls. They were supposed to be done last week. The hard thing is, I have so much to say because I haven't talked to them in so long that I know I need to set aside at least 30-45 minutes. I just don't have it. I have 3 here 10 there if I'm lucky. Soon there will be a baby to add into the mix. Lord, please help!

1 comment:

RosienSean said...

It was good talking to you, if you ever have those 3 mins and need to talk, call! :)