Monday, April 12, 2010

The reason...


I have not been blogging a ton lately. As I have previously hinted, I have a very good reason. I have decided to tell my blog readers before the massive facebook announcement later today, or tomorrow. I'm pregnant. SURPRISE to us! Come November 13th (give or take a week or two) there will be a little baby as a new addition to our family.


After Matt and I got over our complete shock, as this is a completely unplanned/how did this happen feelings. We are both very excited to begin this new chapter in our lives, albeit a bit (ok at least a year-ish) sooner than we were planning on. I'm currently just over 9 weeks, and have been feeling pretty miserable. On top of not being able to feel ever completely awake and anything besides exhaustion, nausea and raging hormones, work has cranked up hours for me, not only in a physical event, but time spent in prepping for that event each week.

I do have to tell you the story of how we found out, but that will come later... (perhaps tomorrow)

We are so excited about this, I don't want my blog to completely turn into a "baby blog" but it is a personal blog, so it will show some baby related things. We are so excited and still trying to figure how everything (money, time, childcare, work, life, etc) will work out now, but it is a new adventure we are excited about!

5 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

OH MY GOODNESS :) Congratulations! I'm sure it's a wonderful, happy surprise! God is never surprised, so this must be so exciting!

Jennifer Miller said...

Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

Thanks ladies, both of you. :)

Suzy said...

HA! I knew it!! Yay!! So excited for you guys!! COngrats!

Ashley said...

Suzy- Thanks, several people have guessed, and I find that very funny, seeing as many people were guessing that BEFORE I even knew. lol