Tuesday, October 04, 2005

There's something, about the mountains....

The retreat was AMAZING!
There's something, about the mountains....
I know its a mis-quote, however it is so true!

This weekend was AMAZING! The stars, I saw 5 shooting stars! It was insane, I climbed a waterfall, layed in the middle of the street star gazing, had some AMAZING conversations w/ people, and hung out w/ my Savior. It was such an awesome weekend where God challenged me and stretched me alot. As I continue to process what He showed me this weekend, I will say He renewed a passion for people that I have been seriously lacking latly. I have avoided my friends, avioded conversations, avoided lots of things, for different reasons. However, people is one thing that I am going to stop avoiding... and start pursuing again. Inisigating one-on-ones, really getting to know people's hearts and trueselves. So if any of you reading this would like a "one-on-one" consider this an invite. (I do have 2 HUGE exams this week, one being a mid-term) so know it may not happen soon, but it will happen!

No comments: